Elite Class Division:
Competitors are required to perform only the Poomsae (form) designated for their specific rank. Scores are based on:
- Accuracy: correct movement, correct placement of technique, balance
- Presentation: Strength, speed, rhythm, expression of energy
Authorized Poomsae is those approved by the World Taekwondo Federation: Taeguek 1-8 Jang and black belt Poomsae: Koryo, Keumgang, Taebaek, etc.
|Regular poomsae||All Color Belts||Taeguek (your belt level)|
|Black Belt ( 11 and Under Only)||1 Dan-Koryo, 2 Dan-Keumgang|
- Black belts must demonstrate a form that corresponds with their rank.
- Spectators and parents will not be allowed on the competition floor during Poomsae competition.
- No shoes, jewelry, or accessories are allowed. Clean uniforms and belts are required.
- Open, weapon, and synchronized forms may be performed with or without music.
- Music and music players must be brought by the competitors themselves. Music and devices will not be provided by the tournament. Please bring your own.
- Gender and ranks may be combined at the discretion of the tournament director.
- Trophies/Medals will be awarded to all participants 11 and under for regular poomsae, open and weapon. However, medal will be awarded to all participants who complete synchronized forms as seen below in the table.
- For World Class Poomsae, Pair Poomsae, and Team Poomsae: 1st, 2nd, and Two 3rd place winners in each division will be awarded trophies.
|Regular Poomsae||All Belts||1||1||2|
Individual Sports Poomsae Division:
Only Black Belts 12 and UP (Designated Poomsae will be on the website)
Scoring shall be made in accordance with the USAT Poomsae and WTF Competition Rules.
1st, 2nd, and two 3rd place winners in each division will be awarded medals.
Note: Tournament director may modify some rules according to the local condition.